We can't wait for you to join us for the 2019 SoapBox Race on Sunday 14th July 2019.
Read below to find all the important information you need to know for your arrival and the set up at the event.
1. Arrive between 06.00 and 07.30
It is key for the safe set up of the event, that all traders are sited in the event village before the public start to arrive. Please aim to be at the event early to avoid congestion. Arrival on Saturday 13th July can be organised by advance agreement.
2. Carefully arrive via Lake Road
If arriving via SAT NAV, please follow postcode BS20 7HZ. This will bring you to the main entrance for the event at Rodmoor Road. At this point, please carefully bring yourself through the 'road closed' area and follow the map here.
3. Once at the event, you will be guided to the event field by our team. Please arrive slowly and carefully to avoid any accidents. There will be plenty of activity happening around you.
4. Your trading pitch will have no services. Gazebos, tables and chairs etc will need to be provided by yourselves if required.
Any gazebos that are used must be of sturdy construction and have weights or the ability to be staked to the ground. The wind can pick up on the event field and we don't want anything to be damaged.
5. If you have a trailer or catering van, please enter the event field carefully as the entrance is small. Our team will assist in getting you to the pitch.
6. Parking is available next to, or very close to your pitch in the event field. Please note that the organisers accept no responsibility for parked cars in or near the event field.
7. Following what will hopefully be a great day trading, the event field exit will be opened at around 16.30 for people to leave. This time will be dynamic as the event comes to an end and the public leave site. Please be considerate when leaving site and only do so once the event team have said it is clear to do so.
If you have any questions regards this information, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and see you at the start line!